At GCI, we believe that only an exceptional team can deliver exceptional results. We are always looking for talented individuals that share our commitment to our values: 360⁰ Excellence, Innovation, Independence and Community.
In return, we offer a family environment, stimulating work, and a positive approach to training and personal development.
We are currently recruiting experienced Wealth Managers and Financial Planners to be part of our financially strong and independent business, with assets under advice in excess of R3.5bn.
Our succession planning model has already allowed participating advisors to retire from their businesses, and has allowed active advisors to scale their businesses to new heights.
GCI has a national footprint with offices in Sandton, Florida, Pretoria, Bloemfontein, Garden Route, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Oudtshoorn, Natal Midlands, Durban and Mauritius.
We are looking for a select group of highly-motivated individuals to develop into the highest calibre of Wealth Managers, ready to earn more annuity revenue than most think is possible.
We offer the following
- Guaranteed, high quality marketing leads
- Comprehensive administrative support
- Comprehensive compliance support
- A competitive fee and commission structure
- Achievable, massive ongoing income
- Extreme sales and motivational training
- The potential to move to management
Desired Skills & Experience
- More than 2 years’ experience as a Financial Planner
- Financial or accounting graduate
- Ideally CFP qualified
Interested in a career at GCI?
Interested applicants please send a short cover letter and your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions about careers at GCI? Please contact us using the form below.