Setting Up Employee Benefits
The GCI 30-day fund roadmap
Setting up Employee Benefits for businesses
GCI Employee Benefits is highly skilled in facilitating the process of setting up Employee Benefits for businesses that want to offer a new or improved scheme to their employees.
We see ourselves as system within our clients’ organisations and not a product. With many years of experience in the market place, a robust administration and reporting structure as well as a state of the art communication system, we ensure that employees are happy and employers have more time to focus on their core business.
5 easy steps to get your fund up and running
- Supply GCI Employee Benefits with payroll data (Week 1-2)
- Find the most suitable administrator (Week 3)
- Devise an investment strategy (Week 3)
- Devise a benefit structure (Week 3)
- Determine contribution rates(Start and Target) (Week 4)