GCI Health Overview
Member empowerment, protection and servicing is the driving force behind our team of people, with empathic and genuine service to help you choose the best option to deliver on your well-being.
It’s about our members
Our member-focused philosophy and client-specific servicing, wherein the interests of our members are protected first and foremost without compromise, is what we are all about.
GCI Health recognises that the ever-changing world of the medical scheme industry is a daunting one. Every month a big chunk of your income goes into your medical scheme contribution. Understanding your Medical Aid Benefits is critical to your family’s well-being.
With over 20 registered medical aid schemes under our license, we offer impartial assistance to help you choose the best scheme for you. We do not just service, we build relationships whereby our members know us, trust us and rely on us.
- The best option for your well-being
- Empathetic and genuine personal service
- Member education
What makes us unique
Our employee-focused strategy wherein, the interests of our members are protected first and foremost is the basis of our philosophy, and ultimately what sets us apart from the rest.
We do not refer members to call centres. Our servicing strategy is hands-on, with an emphasis on visibility and personal attention. We also do not only service based on the issue at hand, but at every interaction, we educate members on how to make the most of their benefits, both short and long term.
We strive to impact as many uncovered lives as possible and our every interaction with clients aims to empower them, whilst providing effective and life-changing assistance to our clients through empathetic and genuine service.
Our Service Offering
Our Professional Medical Aid Specialists are equipped to explain your specific scheme’s terms and their meanings. Our goal is to provide you with the option that best suits your needs. Our Health offering includes the following:
- On-site servicing
- One-on-one or virtual member assistance
- Membership certificates
- Master policy documents
- Addition of dependents
- Removal of dependents
- Changing of options
- Ordering of membership cards
- Member (benefit) education
- Scheme & Option comparisons
- Registration for Chronic medication and/or treatment
- Registration on special programs
- Resolving service provider errors
- Claim submissions
- Claim queries
- Assistance in applying for “ex-gratia” payments
- Providing doctor choices
- Medical Aid tax certificate distribution
At NO ADDITIONAL COST to the member or company, we take full responsibility for managing the member’s healthcare programs, thus the onus of servicing administration falls on us instead of HR.
In turn, we:
- Free up the HR department to focus on key HR responsibilities
- Improve HR and employee relations
- Educate members, which ultimately reduces downtime and increases productivity
- We save the members’ money
- Provide client-specific servicing plans
Our guarantees to you
- We guarantee to listen
- We guarantee to care
- We guarantee to leave no stone unturned
Medical protection for groups and employees
Medical Aid and Gap Cover
Prioritising your health and financial wellbeing.